- We work continuosly to prevent accidents.
- Our «zero-breach-philosophy» is the basis of all our actions.
- We commit ourselves to Norwegian laws and regulations.
- Together with our clients, we are committed to the health and safety of our employees.
The philosophy is based on a belief that all injuries and accidents can be prevented by a systematic and targeted focus on HMS (HSE – Health, Safety and Environment) and improvement work.
We do this by focusing on
- Ensuring that our clients are aware of their HSE responsibility towards hired employees.
- All employees are obliged to familiarize themselves with HSE rules that apply in the workplace.
- HSE work/focus must be systematic and measurable.
- Committed and continuous use of HSE system.
- To include and involve all employees in the company’s HSE wrok/focus.
- Progression, cooperation, willingness to change and power to act.
Employees in Jobbkretser AS must be confident that all inquiries regarding deviations, health, environment and safety are taken seriously, and that the company’s employees have the full support of the board in matters relating to critical HSE matters.