What am i supposed to do if i have not received a D-number?

If you have received your employment contract and the work confirmation, but still missing a D-number, you will need to apply for a D-number. You will require a D-number to be able to apply for a tax card, so that we are able to pay your salary.

You can read more about applying for a D-number following this link: Click here